Friday, March 25, 2011

Possible House...

So, it turns out that the ladies I met at the park really pulled through. The lady who is currently living in the house emailed me last night and even sent us some photos. She offered to show us the house so Ryan and I drove out there this morning. It's in the village of Oberstaufenbach. It's a little bit of a drive (15 minutes to base) through a few villages, around many windy roads, out near farm land and rolling hills. BEAUTIFUL!! The scenery was like something out of a movie...German countryside. When we got to the house, Michelle (the current tenant) met me at the door, introduced herself and hugged me. I can't even tell you how cool it was to receive such a warm welcome...she is one of the sweetest women I've ever met and so helpful. She showed me the house, explained a few quirks, explained the layout of the neighborhood, gave Ryan a snack and then had me call the Realtor. Needless to say...I LOVE the house and made an appointment to meet with the Realtor on Monday morning. I pray we get it. It would be perfect for our family. The kids would have a ton of freedom out there. The house is on a cul-de-sac and is made up of mostly American families with lots of kids :-) Here are a couple of pics...




(Oh, and it's 5 bdrm, 3 bath!)

No comments:

Post a Comment