Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Delayed Reporting...HA!

What happens in Germany when it's been 5° then warms up to to about 30° and snows a little then freezes over night? We get a 2 hour delay! So, what do my boys do? Make the best of it!!
 
BTW, that horrible sound is me opening the door (I swear...lol!)
Now growing up in Wisconsin, this is laughable but hey, I'll take a couple more hours to sip my coffee and hang out in my pajamas :-)
In case you're unsure what it means when it says "A two-hour Delayed reporting has been authorized for Ramstein Air Force Civilians and Ramstein DOD schools" That means you report 2 hours later than you normally do. So, if you normally go to work at 0730 then you have until 0930 to report in. If your bus comes at 0720 then your bus will show up at 0920. It may sound obvious to most people but it seems like there were a lot of confused people on Facebook this morning...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment