Thursday, October 18, 2012

Devil's Table ~ Erlebnispark Teufelstisch

Erlebnispark Teufelstisch
The kids didn't have school today so a few girlfriends and I decided to take our kids to The Devil's Table. It's a good 45 minutes from the base in Pirmasens. I knew there was a huge slide at the park but had no idea it was going to have so many other things for the kids to do.
 Here's Ryan holding up the bridge.
I thought I'd check out the slide myself. It was pretty fun! Towards the bottom it slows you down a little bit but for the kids that wore athletic pants, theywent flying down it straight into the sand.
After we ate lunch we all hiked up to the top. It's a quick little hike, perfect for the little guys. When we got there, we saw a group of rock climbers. They were fun to watch...they were pretty high up there with an inverted climb at the top.
Dylan and his buddy, Carter.
All the kiddos at the top
The ladies get their picture taken...thank you, Moe :-)
Devils Table
Teufelstisch
Hiking, Playground, minigolf, large slide
Im Handschuhteich 31
D-66999 Hinterweidenthal
Only cost is for parking and minigolf

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to create a devil park and a nature-like feel in our home and the urge to pursue it just gets stronger when me and my family came to visit it myself. As for our home, just so you know, I started picking out and personalizing stuff in our home trying to copy the things I've seen in the devil's park.

    ReplyDelete